Friday 14 August 2015

Surprised for Husband

Assalam Semua

Wekend lepas, Sabtu & Ahad ada wedding and open house invitation di Klang Valley, so I planned for a surprised to the Mr Husband. hikhkhik, tapi surprised macam da ada leaking je, leaking on the day itself. Hhahha. Mr Husband can smell it. 

Few weeks before the day, i booked one room at one of the famous hotel in Klang Valley and ask one of my friend to handle the hotel room surprised but she is not available. I tried asking from few other girls but all was not available on the day. Even i google-d suprised team but, i was so busy to confirm with them. So i decided to make it my self. Hahhahha. 

I bought small candle and flower petals. And i decorated on the floor. Becaused of I cannot park my husband anywhere so Hubby just ikut je . Suprised jugak la. Sebab i cakap kita akan overnight kat rumah cousin i tapi i drove him there. ( he actually the driver, hahha ). Before he when for shower, i told him " don't got out until i knocked the door for three times" hahhahaa.


I started to burn the candles and arranged it on the floor. But the candles terlalu banyak until i cannot burned it all. I means it takes time. At least one hour kot. So I randomly burned the candle and "showered" the flower petals that i bought a day before on the floor.


My husband coming out form the shower and u guest what?? Suprised!!!! Yeay~ Success!!



Then we went out for a date at nearest shoping mall because the hotel is attached to the mall. 


Finally we burned the canlde together, and celeberated our small honeymoon since our wedding annivessary was just around the corner. Considered it as early celeberations


Happy Annivesary to us

Plan Asal

1. Booked a room - Done
2.Deco with flower petal candle and balloons-No ballons
3.Set up a romantic dinner in the room.-Failure
4.Overslept.-Failure jugak

Post morterm

A night is not enough to enjoy the room and all the decorations so next we gonna have it for two nights at least. Good Luck












Aku pulak yang lebih lebih, hihihi









No comments:

Post a Comment