Sunday 20 September 2015

MY CHAMBERING (PUPILAGE) STORY-Episode Litigation



Assalam Readers, alhamdullilah syukur sekarang kita masih berada dalam keadaan sihat walafiat.

Now is my fourth month of pupillage. Alhamdullillah, so far so good.  Eventhough somtime I am moody. Sometime is tiring, hahaha. Ok last month ada drama sket kat ofis until i almost fade up and decide to change, quit and wat not. But still we pray for the best to our ALMIHGHTY and I stay strong here. Thanks for all my pupilge friend even yang baru kenal, for all your endless support. Thank you very much!! I met my master and spoke to him. We have about 3 hours discussion. Memang drama sangat u alls. Adegan nangis semua ada. I have to heart to heart with him to survive another 6 month. If not I will “died” here.

I did’t learn a lot from my master. As always people said, lawyer is very busy, there goes to my master too. But, I still fight to learn and manage to get few files from the clerk and another lawyer in the firm. I learned how to do Notice of demand and Termination. I also learned how to do summon and 16D for charge. Overall it is about banking ( default payment), bankcruptcy, and conveyancing.

I still not manange to get accidents file, but I do learn from another chambering student in the same firm. Sometime we discuss together. I did my own research too but still cannot get confirmation and advice from my master yet. My master is and Indian Muslim. He is a man.
Selain dari duduk kat law firm je, Bar Council Malaysia ( Majlis Peguam Malaysia) organised few program that pupil must attend. It is compulsory attendance. Such as, talk, seminar, Legal aid duty, Dock brief duty and etc.

Legal Aid Duty

It depends on state bar. In Melaka, legal aid duty we only represent YBGK ( Yayasan Bantuan Guaman). It means u have to come to Melaka bar according to the schedule u received. When client come and seek for advice, you have to advise them. It must be done 28 times during your pupilge.

I heard my friend from otehr state, they need to attend prison, give talk and etc because it depends on every state, they have their own style to manage a legal aid duty to the pupils.

DOCK BRIEF

My turn for Dock Brief belum sampai lagi, so I cannot tell much wat it is about.  Generally, Dock brief is u have to attend to court and reperesent client ( oran kena tudung yang polis bawak dari lokap/penjara) untuk dibicarakan. I will further my strory when my turn come. But I heard it is about criminal. Nervous jugak baut wat to do? Hehhehe.

That’s all for now, till we meet again..



No comments:

Post a Comment