Monday 12 October 2015

My Chambering ( pupilage ) story-My First Case Management In Court as Pupil.

Assalamualaikum everyone!!

I don’t know why my master seems like didn't trust me. Maybe since I make a lot of mistake during my “Saman Pemula” I am not sure at all. Or may be just my feeling.Sorry to my master if i felt this.

All my other friends already present before the Registrar and lower court (refer to LPA) after their short call. My master was outstation to Kl with my another pupillage friend on that day. Therefore I manage to get one file and present before the magistrate. Alhamdulillah everything went well. I don’t know whether is lucky or not when the defendant was absent. Ok it’s considered lucky so my “permohonan” become easy.

The day before I already confirm with the lawyer how to appear before the magistrate.I was little bit nervous while waiting for my file been called by the interpreter. Once the name and case number been called, here is my submission:

“ Dengan izin Puan ( lower court ), Sayan NH, PDK, mewakili pihak plaintiff ( explain your serve/notis penghakiman/etc little bit ). Saya percaya bahawa defendan tidak hadir pada hari ini dan mohon satu waran tangkap dikeluarkan, terima kasih puan”

Successfully, Alhamdulillah.


I was so nervous after the submission until I cannot recall the date announced for the waran tangkap. Hahhahha.


Till we meet again to another experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment