Tuesday 24 November 2015

Chambering [ Malacca Bar Interview]

Assalamualaikum

Semoga semua berada di bawah limpah dan Rahmat-Nya yang Maha Kuasa

Last week 17 of November was my intreviewed session my Malacca Bar Comittee and my Master is one of the committee. It was a simple interview by them and attended by another 4 pupils.  Just a simple question like introduce yourself. What is interesting about you? what is your plan after finish your chamber? Whay you choose to study law. Etc.

Alhamdulillah, it went well and now I am officially have locus to attend court for Dock Brief. Just another step to finish my Chamber. Yeay I am about to finish. Yes I know I am counting days and night to finish and I know it will come to the end, In Sya Allah.

See u next entry

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment