Sunday 31 July 2016

My Cousin-Siti Noor Jannah wedding day

Assalamualaikum readers!!!

Passed 4th June 2016 was my loevly cousin wedding day. It happenned modestly in Shah Alam at my aunty house. It was the day before "puasa" month. By the way congratulations dear Janna!! Sweet nye, untung la dapat kawen awaal...

Me as usual, tak nak lepaskan peluang to witness the solemnization at 1oam in the morning. So after Subuh prayer, we drove to Shah Alam. And my usual duty since the first son of may aunt wedding is "tukang jaga handbag ang pau" kehkehkeh..


Sebelum terlupa the day before is my brother and sister touch down to Malaysia for 3 months holiday, and my brother is coming back for good after 9 years in Egypyt. Congratesss and welcome to the mothercountry bro. But so sad i miss the opportunity waiting at arrival terminal since hubby still got his class tuition untill 10 at night on that day.



JANNA & LUQMAN


US


CUZZY


Kak Ngah My Cousin


Paling kanan is my aunty which is Mak Pengantin


Bukan senang nak dapat kumpul macam ni


Newly wed





Paling chomeelll






Late evenig after the feast end we drove to Perak to celebrate our First Ramadhan witn in laws

See in RAYA time..



No comments:

Post a Comment