Tuesday 24 January 2017

SELAMA TAHUN BARU 2017

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Masih boleh wish Happy New Year lagi kot hehhehe... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Entry ni saja nak high light what happen in 2016 and 2017 target. The biggest achievement of me in my life of course la Called to The BAR as Advocates and Solicitors of High court Malaya. ( journey dah story kat entry sebelum ni ). But the bad news is i am not yet practicing after few consideration nak set up legal firm or not finally decided not to for now maybe ( perhaps ) hahhahha..due to economy and my ability. for those related please  STOP questioning  my decision. 

Alhamdulillah, we successfully expand our Private Home Tutor/Small group Home tution. Last school holiday package pun tak sangka dapat sambutan yang agak baik. And we decided for one week annual leave ( cheeeeeeeh, konon..hahhaha) so balik kampung seminggu, celebrate the wedding of the year -----my brother, and siapkan sikit sikit rumah parents spend time with family.

2017 already started and yes alhamudulillah memang harap sangat this year will be good year for our bussiness and we really target more. And expand more and more termasuk my Financial products. In sya Allah. 

My 4th Year Of Marriage, Seriously it too fast to that figure and allah still choose us untuk berdua. Pray for us guys. Ada rezeki in sya allah i will share the journey. The best part is when public thought u still single and just married. That a compliment to me. ( hikhikhikhik )



Semoga tahun baru ini buat kamu semua bahagia dan berjaya.

Till we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment